Ceramic Peacock Trinket Dish
- A most charming conversation piece, this lidded ceramic dish can be used to store jewelry and other trinkets, or make a dramatic impact as an appetizer dish
- Food safe — serve pistachios, and allow guests to lift the peacock head and discard their shells. Or serve your favorite olives, and do the same for the pits!
- The entire peacock head is hand-painted.
- The plate features a reproduction of original hand-painted geometric patterns, and is an abstracted take on peacock feathers
- Hand-embellished gold detailing on the head and rim of the plate
- Peacock body (cup) is attached to the dish. Only the head lifts off
- When fully attached, the full piece measures 8.5" by 8.25" wide and 6" tall
- Hand-wash only. Do not microwave.